好福利app下载Following the latest Scottish Government announcement for mainland Scotland, the castle is closed.
Find out more on the
好福利app下载We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you will not be able to visit without booking online in advance.
|Ticket type||Reduced admission price||Normal admission price|
|Concession (60yrs+ and unemployed)*||£12.40||£14.00|
|Family (1 adult, 2 children)||£31.00||n/a|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||£45.00||n/a|
|Family (2 adults, 3 children)||£53.00||n/a|
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 go free.
好福利app下载Concession price: this applies if you can show proof that you’re aged 60+ or unemployed.
Admission prices are subject to change.
好福利app下载We will be updating our social media channels as more dates are available to pre-book, but to be among the first to hear .
- Historic Scotland members must book their tickets online and show their ticket on entry at the main gate. There is also the option for tickets to printed off at site and then shown at the main gate.
- English Heritage, Cadw and Manx members get half price entry in your first year and free entry for renewal and life members. You must book in advance.
- Carers who accompany visitors with disabilities receive free entry. The ticket for the person they are caring for must be purchased online and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your carer ticket can be sent to you or added to your order if printing at site.
- Current members of the British Armed Forces receive free entry to Edinburgh Castle. Please make an online booking for the paying members of your party. To book a free ticket, please email us at email@example.com, quoting your order number. You will need to bring a valid MOD 90 card when you arrive at site. Please note free entry only applies to the serving member.
A one-way system will be operating within the castle. Staff here will control the flow of visitors, and can provide any additional assistance.
- All external spaces with visitor access
- The mobility vehicle is available to use (a face covering must be worn). Please ask a member of staff who can organise this for you
- Great Hall
- Palace Apartments, the Laich Hall and Antechamber are open (The Mary Room and The Birthing Room will be closed)
- St Margaret’s Chapel
- Mons Meg
- One o’Clock Gun
- Prisons of War vaults (exhibition is closed)
- Scottish National War Memorial
- National War Museum
- The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards Shop, open 10am-3pm (museum remains closed).
- Audio guides available to hire from the ticket office
- The Redcoat Café (view our menu)
- The Portcullis Shop and The Whisky and Finest Food Shop
- Please note that the shops will be capacity managed and there will be a one way system in place throughout. In line with current Scottish Government guidelines you must wear a face covering when visiting the shops
- Toilets available in the Lower Ward (just over the drawbridge), Hospital Square and the National War Museum
- Accessible toilet available in the Queen Anne Building (Queen Anne Tea Room remains closed)
Some areas/facilities will remain closed好福利app下载 for now, we have a phased approach to re-opening while we work to make them safe.
Didn't find everything you need?
好福利app下载Visiting more of our properties? Learn about the many benefits of Historic Scotland membership
Visiting more than one location?
好福利app下载Why not consider our Membership. We offer a range of membership options to suit everybody, with access to over 70 paid sites.